Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Plyo X day 9

Well I finished day 9. Morgan had to be up at 3 this morning so that he could leave work early to go to school after work, so he was exhausted so I worked out alone tonight. I am proud of myself because normally I need Morgan to keep me going when I feel like quitting, but tonight I pushed myself HARD. My back felt great during the workout but I am feeling it now. Seth had his second real baseball practice tonight and he did really well. I didn't get to start working out until 7:15 tonight so I am just finishing and grabbing a small bite to eat, we had crab and shrip gumbo tonight. Anyways I am going to go finish eating and grab a shower and hit the pillow with an ice pack on my back. Next Monday is weight in so I am trying to push it extra hard this week. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday so no meat for me tomorrow, but I think a tuna sandwich will work out perfectly for me.

Goodnight everyone

1 comment:

  1. Good job Mess,
    I read your blog and it gives me the motivation to walk each day and eat healthy. Tuna sounds good to me too...thanks and I love you.

    ReplyDelete