Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 3-Shoulders and Arms, Ab RipperX

Well...today 3 is over...I didn't find the shoulders and Arm workout to be that bad I didn't really work up that much of a sweat. I think I need to be using heavier weights for that one. I might try it with resistance bands next week. Although I did do the Ap Ripper X after and boy did I work up a sweat then. It is only 20 minutes long but it does exactly what is says (rips your abs to shreds...in a good way) Morgan had to be up at 3:00 this morning to go to work so he was to tired to do the Ab workout with me but he did complete the Shoulders and Arms workout. Tomorrow wehave YOGA X........not to sure what to think. I know that I have tried Yoga in the past and HAVE NOT enjoyed it. The workout tomorrow is 1.5 hours long. It should be interesting. I have gone 2.5 weeks and been faithful on my healthy eating habits. I don't want to call it a diet because I would rather consider this a lifestyle change. I saw what my old eating habits can do and I don't like the results...you have to work to darn hard to get back to your starting point. I have to say that I think I have done much better this time around trying to loose weight than past attempts. I think it is because of all the ladies helping me out at work. When you don't have temptation at home or work it is a lot easier. Plus I want to be number 1 in the weight lose challenge to prove to myself that I can do it. Anyways time to eat something and get showered. Will post again tomorrow if I livfe through Yoga X

Goodnight

1 comment: