Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 8-last night

Well last night way day 8. I didn't get a chance to blog after our workout last night as I had to get the kiddos into bed and homework done. But as I said the other day I have done something to my lower back, so Sunday night Morgan put some muscle stuff on my back I forget what it is called. Well I had showered Sunday night so I didn't shower again Monday morning so that stuff was on my back I guess all day (I figured it would have worn off) but anyways after 40 minutes into our workout last night my back stuarted BURNING. I mean Burning like I have never felt burning before, it brought me to tears. My back got really hot and turned beat red. I jumped in the shower (quit our workout 15 minutes early) but even the water touching my back BURNED. So I used lots of soap and rinsed off real quick. It started burning worse. I finally had Kathy look at it when she dropped the kids off after piano lessons, she told me to put an ice pack on it. That helped a lot. I ended up having the ice pack on and off for about an hour. My back still hurts today, it actually felt really good during the workout, it just hurts when I am sitting. But anyways Morgan and I both noticied an improvement in out workout since last Monday. We were both able to do a little more than last week. We both used the pull up bar, Morgan is better than me so far on the pull up bar, I still used it I just also used a chair to help me. I am scared to put icy hot on my back today incase the same thing happens during the workout tonight. We have plyometrics tonight, so I want to get the most out of that workout that I can since I had to quite early last night. Anyways Randy and Morgan did a good job on the pull up bar, I think we need to put a little more support on it to keep it from swaying, but it works for what we need it for. I am starting to ramble so I will quit for today.

I will post again later, one more week until weigh in.

1 comment:

  1. Jess and Morgan, I almost get 'tired', just reading about all that you do. And with the kids, that has to be a challenge, and work, and...well, blogging would be the last thing on my list of things to do, but I'm glad to check in on your progress. Keep it up! Love Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete