Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 10

So tonight was Shoulders and Arms, I used my resistance band tonight instead of weights. I think I like using bands for this workout better, I was able to adjust the band for each exercise instead fo only have either 8 or 3 pound weights to choose from. I really got a lot out of my workout tonight. I feel great. The ladies at work say they are noticing some weight loss. I don't think I have lost any pounds this week so far but I can tell that I am loosing inches. We are still looking for a place to go on our honeymoon, but it looks like we may have to go in april instead just because of the fact that we wanted to go for march break because I have a week off then, but prices are So HIGH that week, we may just have to wait. But hey the longer we wait the better I will look. HAHAHA Anyways I am going to go eat dinner and get a shower and go to bed. Morgan should already be in bed as he has to get up at 3:00 in the morning to go to work since he has school tomorrow night.

On a side note, there have all of the sudden been a lot of bad things happening in our area. Since Thursday there have been two cars stolen at gunpoint with 1 mile of where I work. Well the first one wasn't actually stolen, it was in a Randalls parking lot and the lady laid on her horn and the guy ran away. But the second one the guy actually had his car stolen. Plus there have been to kidnappings in the houston area. Which is about 1 hour from me. The latest one was already found dead but they haven't found the other woman. Anyways we are more aware of our surroundings. Morgan knew that I worked until 6:30 tonight so he drove in and waited for me in the parking lot just so he knew that i get to my car ok. He can be so sweet.

Goodnight I love you all
XO

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please be careful and make sure your phone is within reach. You girls at work should all walk out at the same time.
    Make sure the kids are aware of things too!
    Love y'all and be careful

    ReplyDelete