Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 4- Yoga X

Well..I found out today that I really dislike yoga. The workout today was 1 hour and 30 minutes. I had to fast forward through some of it. Morgan started it with me but since he has done something to his back he decided to take tonight as a break night. I did pretty much the whole workout but man yoga required some major balance. I got on the scale this morning and had lost another 2 pounds..but that is on our home scale and I think it is a little different than the scale that we have been weighing in on at work. So I am not going to count it. Our test will be this weekend. I do really good at eating healthy during the week. But when I am home I tend to slip up. But when I go grocery shopping tomorrow I am not going to be anything unless it is healthy. Poor Morgan. Well I am going to go eat dinner, baked chicken and asparagus again tonight. I need to find a way to spice up the recipies without adding calories.

Will post again tomorrow.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment