Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 6

Well I am excited to say that morgan and I finished day 6..as I mentioned yesterday we took our rest day yesterday instead of tomorrow. But today we did the Kempo X which is basically kick boxing. The first time that we did this workout we both wanted to quit after 20 minutes. Well tonight it took us to 40 minutes to want to quit, but we didn't and we finished the workout completely today and kept up with what they were doing on the video. Morgan and I are noticing differences in ourselves. We are getting through our workouts better and I am noticing a little bit in my clothes. but more in the way that I feel. I feel like I have more energy. Which is good because we start baseball this week. Seth first practise was last week and he has another practise tomorrow. Morgan and I are going to find it challenging to workout when we have the kids, but whether we have to workout at 10 at night we will get our workouts in. I think we are going to go out dancing tonight( I am wearing my boots this time). Morgan and Randy decided to make the pull up bar in the morning instead of today since it was raining here today.

Will post again tomorrow.
Have a good night
Love Ya'll

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the workouts...You could have done the snow shoveling workout with me and Kate, cuz we got a pile of snow yesterday. Wish you were here, or better yet I was there.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete