Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 2 = Plyo X

Well, we have completed day 2...only 87 more days to go. They say that the workout that we did tonight is the "x" in P90X. We were both out of breath by the time the warm up was over. Plyo stands for plyometrics (aka jump training) I don't think there was a move that our feet were both on the floor. It was very intense and we for the most part were able to follow pretty close to the video. There were a couple of moves that we couldn't do but we will work our way to that. it is nice working out with Morgan, when I feel like quitting I don't want him to show me up, and when he feels like quitting I make him keep going. We are both pretty competitive and are both looking for good results so we are putting all we have into these workouts. I have rug burns on my knees from yesterdays workouts. I guess if I wasn't such a wimp I would have been able to do the pushups on my feet instead of my knees and that would have prevented the problem. But anyways we are done one more day and quitting is not an option for me right now. Thanks for the comments I enjoy reading and being motivated to keep going. I am going to go attempt to brush my hair now. We are both so sore, but it is a good sore.

Will post again tomorrow, two weeks until weight in.

3 comments:

  1. Do I get to count the times I read and blog back as 'effort'? I do my two mile jogs each morning and it's helpful. Hope to keep motivating you. Love, Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah team Tomlinson...Keep up the good work!!
    You should purchase under armor...really keeps the muscles warm and they shouldnt get as sore. I tried them for my hip tonight at work and was pleasantly surprised. Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure why it keeps posting as m&Damp...anyway it is Mom & Dad in Canada

    ReplyDelete