Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 5

So today was supposed to be legs and back + Ab Ripper X. However for a few of the workouts you need a pull up bar. We were just going to buy one of the ones that you put in your door frame but since Morgan is so tall he would really have to bend down to start. So instead him and Randy (Morgans Dad) are going to build us a pull up bar that we can both use at the same time. I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm sure it will work out fine. So Sunday was supposed to be our rest day, so we are switching up our week and taking today as our rest day and then we will put todays workout in place of our rest day on Sunday and after that we will be able to continue as usual. Except having the munchkins this week is going to throw a different schedule into the mix. I think we are just going to have to work out after the kids go to bed, UGH I don't like working out that late at night. I dont feel like it does as much for my body because I am going to bed right after. But that is the price that I have to pay to be able to workout with Morgan. So not much to post about today. Want to say thanks to my mom and dad for our lunch today. We finally used the gift certificate for Chilis, I just had a cobb salad with light avecado ranch dressing, and Morgan had chicken fajitas. So anyways thank you. But as for our workouts, they will continue tomorrow. It will be good for morgans back to rest it for a day I think. I was really excited to do that workout tonight, but morgan is right we are really cheating ourselves but not being able to do what they do in the video. Once we get our income tax we are going to go buy those weight that you just click in the weight you want. Right now we only have dumbells and we only have a pair each. So for some of the exercises the weights we have aren't enough and for some of them they are to much weight. Anyways I am rambling now.

I will post again tomorrow and let you know how the pull up bar turns out.
Love you all thanks for the comments and the support.
85 days to go

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys, You are welcome for lunch..think of it as our support to your lifestyle change. I saw the infomericial for this and it looks really hard, but if you work really hard you get really good results. Keep at it. Love you M&D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica and Morgan... I'm bad! Forgot to log in and send you encouragment and support. That's how it is, but hopefully with the two of you together, it migth be easier to do what you're supposed to do.
    God bless, Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can ramble all you want...it's a family tradition! xoxo

    ReplyDelete