Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Monday, March 2, 2009

Its a new week

Well we have booked our honeymoon...so we have new motivation.We went and tried on bathing suit yesterday....was that ever motivation. I'm hoping I can get down at least another 5 pounds in the next 2 weeks. We leave for Puerto Vallarta on Monday the 16th. Wish me luck. I haven't blogged this weekend. But Friday night Morgan and I did our workout, we had legs and back and we were able to get through the whole DVD. Saturday I woke up at 4:45 A.M so get my workout in before we had the garage sale. We made $20....Woo Hoo. Then we went home and worked in the gardens...they look a lot better then they did. Sunday, Morgan and I worked in the yard pretty much all day spreading fertilizer and cleaning up the mess that lady has created back there. Last night we went for long walk and then we did the P90X stretching DVD. We didn't have to do anything yesterday but we chose to because we both want to get down alittle more before we leave. Anyways back to work I go.

I will blog again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment