Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The cutest nut ever

We went to go see Seths play last night. Morgan went home sick so he put some stew in the crockpot so that by the time we got home last night it was ready so that was awesome. But Seth was the cutest nut. There were lots of people there so at times he was kinda hard to see. He never actually had any parts on stage, but he sang all of the songs. Some of the actions he didn't do because he said that he was embarrassed. But during this one song they had to sing "We're tough we're mean we're squirrels" Well he wasn't embarrassed during that song because he was going all out it was HILARIOUS. But we got home at about 7:30 last night we ate and then I actually got a chance to workout. I was done working out at about 8:45 and by the time I was done working out everyone was asleep including Morgan. He took some prescription medication that the DR. gave him yesterday and it knocked him out. He didn't even set an alarm when he went to bed so he was an hour late getting to work this morning, but I think he feels a little better so that is good. Only 5 more days and we leave for Mexico..I can't wait. I am so excited to not have anything to worry about for 1 whole week except for how long I want to tan before I flip to the other side. Anyways gotta get to work.

Tomorrow is weight in day so we will see how I've done tomorrow.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment