Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Only 6 more days

So we only have 6 more days until we leave on our honeymoon. I am getting VERY excited, however I really wanted to be able to workout everynight until we go just to put in that extra attempt to look good in my new bathing suit. So we didn't workout all weekend because we were running around all day both days. I did however get a great workout in Friday afternoon. So I figured thats ok I will just start Monday as a new day, I don't want to give up just because I missed a workout I just need to get myself back on track. We have the munchkins this week so things are a little bit (and by a little bit I mean a lot) more hectic than normal. So we started off last night, both kids have piano lessons on Monday nights. So the origional plan was that Morgan was going to take the kids and I was going to go home and go tanning, workout, and have dinner ready by the time they got home. No Sweat. Well then Morgan called and he was taking longer at the bank than he though he would. So I did my 6 minute tan, went to the bank to meet him and pick up the kids. I got the kids well they didn't have their piano books with them. So we had to drive home real quick, get their books and grab a snack because I was STARVING. Well this is the first time that I have ever taken them usually Morgan or Kathy takes them. But that doens't matter so I didn't know how to get there. Morgan explain the dubdivision to me he said once I get into the subdivision to take the first right. Well the frist right brings you around in a circle. So I just had to drive around and ask someone if they knew where this persons house was. I finally found it. Seth went in for his lesson first. He is supposed to go for like 45 minutes I think. Well he went in at 6:10 and didn't get out until 7:25. Skylar then went in and she only goes for 30 minutes. Well after Seths lesson him and I are sitting there talking and I think hey if I call Morgan he can give me Seths spelling words and we can be working on them while we are waiting for Sky. So I call Morgan he gives me the spelling words. He then calls me back about 2 minutes later and says "Ask Seth about the play he is supposed to be in tomorrow" So I ask Seth "Seth do you have a play tomorrow?" to which Seth says "Yeah a Nut play and squirrel play" really ok well Morgan and I won't be able to go because we both have to work. Morgan then asks" Ask Seth about the Costume that he is supposed to have by tomorrow" WHAT HE NEEDS A COSTUME BY TOMORROW? So I ask Seth what kind of costume he needs. He says he needs a nut costume. So I ask him what kind of nut..a walnut, a peanut...what kind of nut...to which he says "None of those I just need to be a regular nut" HAHAHAHA ok well we can just send you just the way you are..hahahaha So we get home at 8:30 Morgan has dinner ready, I inhale some food. Morgan then informs me that Tori (Seths mom) has known about this play and has failed to make him a costume or tell us that we needed to make a costume. Which makes me angry becasue he can't be the only kid without a costume, and it isn't his fault. So at that point I am determined to make him the best nut I can make with the time limit that I had to make it in. So I went to wal-mart and got some poster board and some felt and a hot glue gun and some pipe cleaners, and I think it turned out pretty darn good. I took apicture last night when I finished, I will try to figure out how to post pictures on this thing so you can all see. Anyways there is my rant for today. The point of the story, I still didn't get to workout. So maybe tonight after baseball and the 7:00 play performance will get a chance. Thanks for listening.

Love you all

1 comment:

  1. He SO is a nut...that is funny, I almost laughed out loud. Talk with ya later...give the nuts a hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete