Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sick

Well we didn't work out last night. I went home sick at about 2:30 yesterday, got home at about 3 and Lady and I had a nap until 5:45 when Morgan got home. I got up and ate some dinner and watched tv for a little bit and went back to back and was asleep again by 9:00 and had the hardest time getting up this morning at 6:30. I still don't feel quite right but a lot better then yesterday. So for this week we are going to start tonight and just instead of sunday just being a stretch day we will do a workout plus the stretching. Weigh in was yesterday. I have lost a few more inches here and there and lost another 1.2 pounds. So I think that is 5 pounds all together that I have lost. But I think it will stay off this time. I wish the biggest loser competition counted inches lost because I have lost more inches than pounds. My pants are all fitting a little big. So that is keeping me motivated. They haven't sent out the e mail to let us all know where we are placed, but when they do I will let you know. I am sure that I am not in the top anymore but I will be in another two weeks, because we are stepping it up this week and eating very "clean".

Post again later

1 comment:

  1. I was out most of the day yesterday with terrible headache and body aches too...must have been sympathy pains...Love you Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete