Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weigh In

Well I probably won't have time to blog tonight. Morgan has class and probably won't be home until 7 which means we won't start we won't get done working out until around 8:30 tonight, and by the time we ear and shower it will be late and bedtime. But I wanted to tell you that I have moved up a spot at my works biggest loser challenge. I was 8th out of 42 at our last weight in and this week I am 7th out of 42. Not much of an improvement but I will take it. I need to get going this week though to make sure that I look good in a bikini...well at least half decent..I would day that I won't ever see those people again, but the last time I said that I ended up marrying the guy that I met.....guess I made a good first impression. Love you Morgan. Anyways it is time to head home and get something going for dinner so that by the time we are done working out dinner is ready.

Goodnight Everyone

3 comments:

  1. Good job Mess....How is Morgan doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to chat with you today and keep up the good work,and glad your feeling better.
    I hope I figure out how to sent when on chat as it worked once and then it didn't.
    Love Poppa & Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess! Just want you to know we're keeping up and cheering you on!!! By the way - you made a good impression on that guy's whole family!!!! HA! We love you both - keep posting!!! You're the highlight of our day!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete