Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Phase 1 complete

Well...ok long time no post.Sorry, but I have still been very faithfull with my working out..blogging not so much. But I have completed Phase 1. Before Morgan and I went to Mexico I was down 8 pounds and some inches. Well once we got back I had gained it all back and then some. So I started again at day 1 and have now worked through the first phase and I am almost back to where I was before mexico. I still need to loose 2 pounds to be back at that weight but I have actually lost more inches this time. So that is enough motivation for me, I don't care so much what I weigh it is how my clothes fit me and right now my clothes are fitting me great. I am going to keep going and I will try to be more faithful with blogging. So I had my rest week last week and by rest week I dont mean that I got to sit and do nothing I mean it was no weight lifting last week. Last week was full of yoga and plyometrics and core synegistics. I have a new love hate relationship with core synergistics...I have also been doing a fat blaster class at least once a week at our rec center here in angleton with a few girls from work. Tonight was seths last baseball game but about 30 minutes into it skylar complained of having an upset stomach so I told her to go try going to the bathroom well she cam back and had gotten sick in the bathroom so Morgan drove us home and she got in the bath and she just got out and says she is feeling better. Opps she is running to the bathroom blog again later.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jess...Altho I thought this was a program for you and Morgan...HINT!!
    Glad you are back on the right path and glad little Jellyfish is feeling better!! Give all a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete