Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Continued...

So I was just finishing up the other day when my daughter got sick again. Well she is all better today she slept for like 4 hours straight yesterday and when we asked her if she felt ok she always replied "I'm just really tired" and she would close her eyes and go back to sleep. Well she is back to her normal self today...I don't think she has stopped talking since she woke up this morning. We had a pretty boring day today, Mogan left to go fishing at 5:00 this morning and so I got to sleep in until about 8 when I could hear the munchkins roaming around and decided to get up before they got into something that they would get into trouble for. Skylar is still kinda scared to eat anything because she thinks that is what made her sick. Morgan came home around 10 so we switched off and he entertained the kids while I did todays workout and the workout from yesterday that I failed to do. When I was done working out Morgan fell asleep at about 1:00 and he woke up at around 4:30. He felt fine when he woke up but by about 7:00 he wasn't feeling well either. He has been sick all night since then, and I even ran to the store to get him Dr.Pepper and lemons (he said that always makes him feel better) so I heated up Dr.Pepper and added some lemon juice to it and gave it to him. He says that he is freezing meanwhile I turned up the air to 75 and now I am sweating. So he took some tylenol PM and went to bed. The kiddos are watching a movie and I have time to check everyones blogs and facebook and my e mail. The workouts that I have been doing this week have been very different from the phase 1..it seems like there are more pushups, but I am able to do more so I guess that is a good thing. I am starting to notice a big change in the way my clothes fit me. I am also starting to see a little bit of definition in my arms...thanks to all those pushups. I still don't think I would be able to do a pull up though my back just isn't strong enough for that yet. Not only do I get my good looks from my mother but I also inherited her bones...which is why I am working now to strengthen my muscles and live healthier. Love you mom. I am actually starting to like the yoga workout. It is super hard and I sweat like crazy during the first half but then during the second half is a lot of balance work. I got up at 4:30 almost every morning this week with morgan to make sure I got my workouts in and I think I like getting them done in the morning. I sleep better at night and I have more energy through the day and I seem to have more patience during the days as well. Which is good during registration. Well my kids are starting to realize that they are alone and are starting to get pretty loud. I better go wake them up before they wake up morgan. Will try to post again soon. Good night

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Pepper and lemons...He is sooo weird...ever hear of Vernors???
    Glad you think you got your good looks from me, along with you inheriting my arthritic bones...you also got my sense of humor(sorry Morgan, your ability to look on the bright side and your ability of being a Mom just makes my heart sing...lalala Love and miss you Mess

    ReplyDelete