Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photo after phase 1


So these are pictures of me from today. One month ago when my family was here visiting I wore those shorts and they fit but were uncomfortably tight. I am starting to see some really nice results and am starting to feel like my hard work is paying off. I will admit that if I watched my eating more that I would probably being seeing much better results. However I have been able to stick with it longer by not being as strict on my diet. So anyways...yeah me I am off to bed now because Morgan and the kids have gone fishing. Apparently they like fishing when you can't see anything. I have a huge headache that hasn't left me since I woke up this morning. But since I didn't think my mom would appreciate a headache for my little sisters graduation today (congrats kate) I kept it all to myself. Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Thanks on the headache...send it to Papa...are you drinking enough water?
    The shorts picture is great...keep it up.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. Yeah, you'd think seeing the positive change would motivate a person to keep going, but heh, we're human. I don't have an email for Kate, so send her my congrats and ask her/mom to send me that address. My best to you and your family and Happy Father's Day to Morgan and your dad(s).

    Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete