Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 1 of Phase 2

So After tomorrow I will be done the first week of phase 2. For some reason whenever I start seeing results I like I end up not having the motivation anymore to keep going. It should really be the opposite shouldn't it? I should see what I have accomplished so far and want to keep going. Anyways I have been wanting to slack on my workouts but I have kept pushing myself this week. I attended a fat burning class at the rec center here in town tonight with a friend from work. It is a great class and the teacher really knows how to keep you going. The style of the class is like the turbo jam videos with Chalene Johnson which I love and I owe her whole set of dvd. But there is just something about going to a class that makes me push myself harder. I guess because I don't want to quit in front of everyone. I have been using these classes lately to help me get through my weeks worth of workouts. It is like that class makes me push harder for the rest of my workouts because I can see what I can actually do.Anyways I really enjoyed my class tonight and we got our results from last mondays weigh in at work and I am down 2.68% of my own body weight. Not sure what the equals up to in pounds exactly but we have another weight in again this coming monday. I am excited to see how I have done. I have had this knot in between my shoulder blades for a few weeks now and I just can't seem to get it to pop. I figure I will more just the right way one of these days and I will get it. I miss my chiropractor from home, I don't want to have to pay to go see the DR. to get a referral to go pay to see the chiropractor. I will just wait until the next time I am home and go see Dr. Kevin. Anyways I am going to go hit the shower and I am off to bed. Morgan is finally feeling better he got sick after Skylar this weekend so I am glad to have my whole family back in good health. I am also glad that somehow (knock on wood) I seemed to avoid it. Anyways good night.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, Very glad that you're back to blogging. I've missed reading about what is going on in your family. Keep up the good health regime. Love, Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete