Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I HAVE COMMITTED......

Ok, I started all over again. I did day 1 yesterday and so today is my day 2. I have done my workout already for this morning and I feel great. I mean I am sore but I feel great, last night I was actually able to do 4 decline pushups which is great for me. This morning I got up early to do plyo (the mother of all workouts) because I knew that I would be busy getting ready for my parents and sister to come tomorrow. I can't wait for them to get here. But I am going to have to be strong and workout while they are here. But I know my mom will speak up when I start to slack. Anyways I am going to get back to work, but just wanted to let you all know that I am back on track. The biggest loser competition has ended and I ended up in the negatives. I actually weighed more at the end then I did in the beginning. Which is why I am back at working out. I decided that I need to not be so strict with my eating because that just makes me want the bad stuff more. So I am just going to make healthier choices and keep on working out.

Love you all

2 comments:

  1. There's my girl....C U soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess, glad you get to have your family visiting for apparently Mother's Day weekend.I'm glad to see you're posting again, wasn't sure if you ever read my emails that I sent asking you what's up with the blogs (lack of)...Happy Mother's day to you! Love Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete