Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not much progress this weigh in

Well I paid for my week of bad behaviour, because I only lost 1 pound at yesterdays weight in. I am glad though that at least I lost something instead of gaining. So this week starts my last week of phase 2 and than I am on to phase 3 which is where they say you see the most dramatic changes in your body. I can't wait for that. I am hoping that I should be down under 190 by next weight in. It is possible. I am just excited that I hit the 10 lbs mark. I think it is crazy how long it seems to be getting this weight off but I don't remember it taking this long to put it on. Although I think it will make it easier for me to now regain it now that I have worked this hard getting it off. I think I'm just going to be to scared to gain it knowing that if I do I will have to do this all over again. I am glad that we have a pool that we can go to for free, the kids enjoy spending all day in the pool and Morgan and I enjoy it as well. If we get there early enough I am able to do some laps in the pool before everyone shows up. We will be going to Hemphill this weekend and I am pretty excited to get to spend the weekend with morgans grandparents and his family there. Normally when we go visit it can be a bit hectic because all of us are there together. So it will be nice for it to be just Morgan and the kids. Because this next week is my "rest" week it will be a lot easier for me to get my workouts done there because all I will have to take is my yoga mat and my resistance bands. There is no weights this week. I am looking forward to going to be fat blaster class tonight at the rec center. I didn't get to go last week because we just had to much going on. So we are back at it again tonight. Looking forward to it. Anyways I am going to go hit the showers before I head off to work. I really am starting to hate seeing 4:30 in the morning and wish I was able to sleep in and just wake up whenever I want to. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I'm honored to be the first post for this blog.... Getting up early for 30 days is what makes it a habit, then it's not so bad. Best of luck on all your efforts, and being able to do it with others(Morgan) should make it more easier. Love, Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete