Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Monday, June 22, 2009

I have to stay on track


So I have been doing really good, until this past 4 days. I worked out twice on Thursday like I always do. I usually work out twice on tuesdays and thursdays because I do my P90X workout in the morning and then I go to a class with a bunch of girls from work at night. Well I did good Thursday but Friday came along and I didn't do so well. I had full intentions of getting up at 5 to get my workout done. But Thursday night we were up late planning and getting ready for my mother in laws 52 surprise birthday party. So I was tired and didn't get up early and then Friday I planned on working out that night, but Morgans grandparents were down from Hemphill and I just never got around to doing it. We got up early Saturday morning to get ready for the party and we were are the beach from 8 a.n. until 4:30 p.m. and when we got home Skylar was running a fever of 105 degrees. So needless to say I was caring for her and didn't get my workout in that night either. And Sunday well that was fathers day and so we went out for lunch before Morgans grandparents went home (I limited myself to 2 rolls) and then we had promised the kids that we would go swimming. We ended up being at the pool from 3 ish until 6:15 so at least swimming was some kind of exercise and Saturday we did a lot of walking and hauling coolers and all I drank was water and unsweetend tea. I did have 2 pieces of cake though. But anyways I am trying to get back on track and am really lacking the motivation. I am half way done I am going to start this last week over because I don't want to just skip the workouts. So I just need to find the motivation to get through these net 45 days and if I can loose another 10 pounds that would be awesome. I am planning on going home in October for my cousins wedding and I really want to look good. Anyways I am going to go do my workout now. But I just wanted to post this picture of me us from yesterday. The skirt I am wearing in the picture I havent been able to fit into since we went to Mexico and even then I probably shoudln't have been wearing it, it was so tight. And in this picture I wasn't even having to wear a baggy t-shirt to cover up anything. So yeah me..k gotta keep going..i think i can I think i can I think I can.


2 comments:

  1. Of course you can, of course you can...Go get em girl!! You lose another 10+ and we will fly you home for Ambers wedding...love you..gonna go work out myself!! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, Great to see you posted a photo of you and the family. Will check in to watch you lose the 10 pounds. Your mom gave you plenty of motivation (free airfare!) With love,
    Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete